top of page

Pro Se Flat Rate Legal Form Assistance from Form America LLC

Certified Legal Form Preparation Assistance at Flat Rate Prices.  Better - Faster - Cheaper.

Form America is a member of the Florida Association of Legal Document Preparers.  We're proudly not a law firm.

We're non-attorney State paperwork specialists helping you create and finalize legally binding documents

Vintage _ retro style with a long shadow _ Fountain pen, a pocket watch on a last will and

State Specific Last Will and Testimony - Flat Rate

Click below to set up a flat rate, State specific will completion appointment with one of our expert document agents.  We use the same software as most of the legal firms use, but as a non-attorney document prep company for your DIY will we can do it at the fraction of the cost.  We also offer lifetime free updates.  Wills are just $249.

Power of Attorney

All States Financial Power of Attorney - Flat Rate

A durable power of attorney remains in effect if the person becomes incapacitated unlike a "regular" power of attorney.  Their appointed representative can continue to manage the person's financial affairs, even if the person is unable to do so themselves.  If you are married, you still need one of these.  50 State certified, just $99.99

Patient with Healthcare Nurse

All States Advance Medical Directive - Flat Rate

Express your health care wishes and appoint a person to make decisions for you if, someday, you can no longer speak for yourself. 

Every state has a law that permits you to express your health care wishes and requires medical personnel to follow those wishes—or transfer you to the care of someone else who will do so.

After you purchase this, one of our Advance Healthcare Directive specialists will contact you to create an intake interview and help you complete your State Specific Advance Healthcare Directive.


All States Revocable Living Trust - Flat Rate

A "living" trust (also called an "inter vivos" trust) is simply a trust you create while you're alive. The beneficiaries you name in your living trust receive the trust property when you die. You could instead use a will, but wills must go through probate—the court process that oversees the transfer of your property to your beneficiaries.

Many people create a revocable living trust as part of their estate plan. These trusts can be modified or revoked at any time. Typically, you'll name yourself as the "trustee" of your trust. This means that while you are alive, you retain control of the trust and its property. In your trust document, you will also name a "successor trustee" to take over and manage the trust (distribute your property) after you die. (If you create a shared living trust, as is often done by spouses, then your successor trustee would assume control after both spouses have died.)

New for 2024 - Expanded Services

Limited Power of Attorney

Promissory Note

Temporary Guardianship Authorization

Suburban Homes

Get In Touch

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page